Audo Kowitz Komodo Team1,480 Marketing Manager
Discord User ID: 403137719049519106 (Audo#5667)
Do you have questions for Audo Kowitz?
Log in to ask Audo Kowitz questions publicly or anonymously.
Benjamin Pirus – June 25, 2020
Security for mobile decentralized exchange usage depends on several factors.
I don’t think that the risk to a mobile DEX is necessarily higher than that of a DEX accessed through another medium," Stadelmann told Cointelegraph. "The risk would vary depending on the user’s device, OS [operating system], version, etc. – Kadan Stadelmann
Layer1: A Crypto Podcast sat down with Kadan Stadelmann to talk early Bitcoin days, the launch of AtomicDEX, how Komodo attracts ETH community, and providing security through Bitcoin's blockchain.
Aired on Jun 4, 2020
Regnar reported on our Discord that AtomicDEX had a good volume during the weekend.
$6,132 traded today, not bad for a beta mobile app and alpha desktop
Tony noted that we made it to exchange rank #255 on Coinpaprika.
This is just the beginning!
We are collecting all Komodo media mentions under the topic 'media mentions.' The topic helps us find all Komodo media coverage, from the press to YouTube vlogs.
You can now help us keep it up-to-date!
The Process & Bounty Size
Earn Komodo Portal Rewards (KPR) points by being the first to post a new media mention. Duplicate postings will be removed.
Level 1 Requirements
Receive 500 KPR Points (= 5 KMD)
Fulfill these minimum requirements for level 1 bounty.
- Use 'Discussion' post type.
- Use the topic: "Media Mentions" in your post
- Use the original title in the post title field (copy/paste the title)
- Include URL to the body field
- Not a duplicate posting
- The content must be new, max 7 days old
Level 2 Requirements
Receive 1,000 KPR Points (= 10 KMD)
Follow these formatting instructions to get level 2 bounty for your posting.
- Start the post with a bolded sentence "By 'Author' on 'month' 00th, 2020"
- Author (with the original author link if available)
- Date (the date the article was published)
- Include a picture (if any)
- Copy/Paste the picture if possible.
- Alternatively, take a screenshot of the article picture.
- Copy/paste the first paragraph or other short sections or descriptions from the source.
- The purpose of this is to give the reader a better idea of the article/podcast content.
- You don't need to write anything yourself, just copy/paste whatever content is available in the source.
- Include a bolded link to the source
- "Read The Full Article" for articles
- "Watch the Video" for videos
- "Listen the Podcast" for podcasts
See this as an example posting
Claiming The Bounty
Send a message to @audo in Komodo Discord. Your portal account will be credited with KPR points. Include these two URL's in your message
- Link to your media mention post
- Link to your portal profile page
Reach out if you have any questions.
See the portal reward dashboard for more information about the KPR points, including withdrawal instructions.
Untold Stories With Charlie Shrem
Kadan Stadelmann, CTO of Komodo, joins Charlie Shrem on today’s episode of Untold Stories. Kadan and Charlie discuss governments focusing on Coronavirus but neglecting cybersecurity, the pandemic challenging ideals of decentralization and free speech, Kadan's early work in crypto and beginning with Komodo, the Bitcointalk forum and its community, growing up in cyberspace and IRC, life with the Coronavirus lockdown, and the Komodo platform's technology.
I had the pleasure to meet John when I was visiting Tokyo in April. We decided to seize the opportunity and film a short interview.
Let me know if we should do more videos like these! It's been fun to learn basic video editing.
P.S. Thanks @John R for showing me around Tokyo :)
By Michael Kapilkov on April 17th, 2020
On April 16, Ajit Pai, the chairman of the Federal Communications Commission, or FCC, issued a draft order approving the usage of L-Band radio frequencies for 5G and IoT.
Kadan Stadelmann, CTO of Komodo multi-chain platform, told Cointelegrpah:
“If I, for example, know that on my mobile device I could sink the Bitcoin blockchain in a day. Something that takes me two days now and maybe even on my server. I think that's going to be a huge jump because we can really start focusing a lot on the actual technological implementation and not on the underlying physical limitations or protocol limitations like bandwidth limitation.”