Komodo’s bounty awards for March are here. This month we have decided to award those who have been helping us to create content here on the portal.
While announcing the awards, this also gives us a great chance to highlight some of the excellent content!
John R – Ambassador, 300 KMD
John reported how he was offered the chance to talk about Komodo and tools in the Digital Democracy space. He has been reaching out to people to understand better what Komodo has to offer.
I reached out to people, some of the various projects in our Ecosystem and projects based on the Komodo Platform. In no particular order I got in touch with Hush, Marmara Credit Loops, Verus, RedFOX Labs, Pirate Chain and KMDLabs.
He also started a discussion about it on the portal: Digital Democracy - What tools does Komodo offer?
Be sure also to check out his March 2020 ambassador report.
If you happen to be a business looking into Komodo or potential notary node operator, you can take advantage of John’s offer and ask away:
- Interested in testing out Komodo? Wonder what solutions Komodo can offer you?
- Ask you Notary Node related questions
AronGoldberg – Community Contributor, 300 KMD
Aron has been sharing exciting news stories. Follow him, and you will stay up to date on what’s going on in our industry, and how it relates to Komodo technology.
- Class-action lawsuits filed against Binance, BitMEX, Tron ....
- Binance Launches OTC Trading Portal
- If a handful of people can change the world…
- Vitalik Buterin from Ethereum hears about AtomicDEX for the first time…
- Federal Reserve cuts rates to zero and launches massive $700 billion quantitative easing program
We created a new topic called ‘publications’ to our portal in which we are listing all community-generated news posts and publications. As a result, it is now easier to find community-generated content through this portal.
Reach out to us if you would like to start your blog or add your existing content to the ‘publications’ feed.
Few of their latest iKomodo posts from the portal:
- Read about Antara extending btc protocol
- P2P micropayment channels used in atomicswap
- Here is some info on the antara framework from what i learned during the komodo rebrand phase
Crypto Rich – 300 KMD
Komodo needs more video content! Crypto Rich has been that person who has been continuously creating video coverage about Komodo.
He has also come in to support the Komodo Community Portal and will be posting all his future content to the portal.
His latest video is an interview with Jason Brown, Head of Business Dev at Komodo, that provides an update on what is happening with the Komodo Platform and also with Atomic Dex.