0) Make sure that no Komodo Wallet or daemon is active.
1) Locate your Data Directory. Depending on your OS, the location is as follows:
- Linux: ~/.komodo
- macOS/OSX: ~/Library/Application Support/Komodo
- Windows: %APPDATA%/Komodo
2) Safely backup the "wallet.dat" file from the Data Directory. It contains all of your private keys. Losing it is the same as losing all your coins!
3) Delete the following directories and files from your Data Directory:
4) Download the bootstrap file. You can find it here: https://dexstats.info/bootstrap.php
5) Extract the bootstrap file and transfer the extracted contents to the Data Directory
6) Start the Wallet (Ocean-QT/Verus Desktop - Native mode) as usual and you are good to go. The wallet might need to download a small amount of blocks before you can send a transaction.